+86-13905186459 [email protected]

China Cotton Men Shirts

Price: On request
Material: 100% COTTON CHAMBRAY, 160G
MOQ: S-6XL
Place Of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: MEN’S SHIRT
Payment Terms: LC Preferred, Else 30% Deposit & 70% at Shipment

NFIApparelExport.com has been in the China Cotton Men Shirts industry since the past 5 years. Our China Cotton Men shirts brand was launched in 2015 with an ambition of serving the best quality of shirts in the best prices to customers.

Our China cotton men shirts are designed using the best cotton chambray material. We use 100% cotton chambray fabric material with a GSM of 160 GSM.

We at, NFIApparelExport.com aiming to become the most renown name as a China cotton men shirts exporter have kept a low minimum order quantity for all our valued clients.

We aim at building strong business relationship as a China cotton men shirts supplier. We have an easy payment term for our China cotton men shirts with a low deposit of 30% and the remaining 70% after the shipment. Feel free to order from NFIApparelExport.com to experience a business relationship with one of the most trustworthy China cotton men shirts manufacturers

Details

Material: 100% COTTON CHAMBRAY, 160G
MOQ: S-6XL
Place Of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: MEN’S SHIRT
Payment Terms: LC Preferred, Else 30% Deposit & 70% At Shipment

Contact Info

  • Phone

    +86-13905186459

  • Location

    Room 910 Unit 2 Shengtian Mansion, No. 239, South Zhongshan Road Nanjing City, Jiangsu, China

Get in Touch

for your quries